ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Monday, June 25, 2012

More Birthday BOM - MAY & JUNE

What did I do while missing in action? 
These are some of my 'masterpieces' ^^

MAY'S BIRTHDAY BOM
For May Birthday gal - Faridah Salim
which hasn't been posted yet
 coz
1. I was late
2. She's in America now for a couple of months
3. I'm making something extra for her.... more belated gift!
(err....baru perasan, no signature yet on d block.. cis!.)
The inspiration of this block is from January's Block by Quilt Dad.
It's called "Sands of Time Block".
Instead of 8.5"x8.5" unfinished, I modified to 12.5"x12.5" unfinished
but after measuring, still didn't get the exact 12.5"! Aduss!!!
So... maybe another try on this!
If you're interested, please visit HERE.

JUNE'S BIRTHDAY BOM
For June Birthday gal- Kak Pah (Sharifah Norizan)
It's called "Old Maids Puzzle"
A free pattern from Berrima Patchwork.
So easy tau!
If you want to put your hand on this pattern, go HERE.
No worry! If I could, you could do it too!

Next on the list.... July's Block! ^^

p.s. Which reminds me of my April's Block! 
Buat utk org lain tp yg sendiri punya tak buat2...;P

2 comments:

  1. wa... cantikla block kak pah tu.. berkenan kita.. hehehe..

    ini mesti kat quilt group fb tu ek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul la Zila... Birthday BOM di fb tu la... Dh selamat smpai kat kak Pah pon. Sib baik dia suker...;)

    ReplyDelete