ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

CITER HARI GURU 2014!

Today is Teacher's Day! I'm here after such a long time... & I realise I didn't feed any news or entry at all in 2014 here! A year of silence which means not much on crafting or sewing... (yg sempoi2 adalah..)


Let me show you what happened on Teacher's Day last year....
not my work yer... It's handmade by Muzi, a crafter, a mom & a wife..

Muzi's work... for my teacher's day project...

keychains by Muzi..

Fridge magnet by Kak Mimi..

Fridge magnet... handmade by Kak Mimi..
Comey sgt2...
For my children's teachers..

A certificate for my eldest son's form teacher..

It's printed on a piece of paper...
so easy..

For cikgu Linda... a keychain & a certificate of appreciation..
(unfortunately... my son is still keeping them till now.. Cis!
I owe her... so gonna give 'em back this year.
He promised... in shaa Allah..
So sorry Cikgu Linda..)



Plus...
these are all for my 2nd son's teachers...

I printed the tag & put it inside..

cool...

to appreciate his teachers..

together with the fridge magnets made by Kak Mimi..
only for his two favourite teachers jer..

plus a keychain..
& I put his name..
thanks to my Miss QC..


These 2 r ready!
(The teachers loved 'em. One told me so on the day I went to his school last year!)

For my lil girl's teachers..
Keychains by Muzi..
at the back I sewed her name & stitched it.

Too many teachers...
So only keychains jer..

Plus...
Bookmarks... 

The heads by Muzi..
but the bodies by me...
glued by Raina... ;)

This year? That's another story. 
Will post the story here....in shaa Allah... no promise...

psstttt.... I start to get cold feet...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
SELAMAT HARI GURU!


No comments:

Post a Comment