ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAK CHIK!

My youngest sis, Kak Chik, celebrated her 22nd birthday last month. I wasn't sure what would be the best birthday present this year. The moment I showed her the hp casing I made a few days ago (HERE) , I knew she'd love it. So I gave it to her.
Plus....
this.....
a keychain made specially for her...
(the button is her choice, of course)

She decided where to put the hearts & buttons.
I added the small hearts...

I know she loves it..
I love it too...

Kak Chik, I hope that you will be happy.
The keychain is a token of my love to you.

KAK CHIK,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

With lots of love,
Your big sis



p.s. Legaa... sempat siapkn keychain sblm Kak Chik bertolak balik ke KL td.... phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment