ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kimey Punyer...

Kimey is my youngest brother.. the youngest in our BIG family. This hp case has been pending for ages. Today, I was under the weather... aches here & there... Uol know la.. After taking part in netball on Teacher's Day, I got terrible headache & all types of aches all over my body. I thought a one day public holiday was enough but I was wrong. So one more off day for me.... hehehe... And....because of Raina's felt keychain project, the felt project tool box was & is still in the living room lol. That's why I completed this PHD...... Just see the result.... definitely keje org amatur kan?

Then I added a black grinning face.... At first I wanted to use yellow but... yellow? Mcm tak padan pulak. OK ler kot. Nak letak heart shape / bunga pon mcm tak masuk jer......
If uols realise, you will see the 'senget benget' stiches and the unbalanced hp case... huhuhu...
Let's open it....
Errr... alamak!!! I forgot something la...
Perasan tak? Tengok butul2....There's no button lar! Ayoyo... Soeeiii Kimey! I promise it'll be added SOON! Esok kan masih ada...

p.s. Tak boleh tepuk tangan, tepuk dahi jadik la...

4 comments:

  1. at first glance ingatkan the grinning face tuh is the button, rupanya bukan yer hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan la mila... tgh pikir ni.. nak letak button @ velcro tape jer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. teramatlah sempoi.. hehehe... dh selamat jd harta Kimey.

    ReplyDelete