ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

BLOGGER'S BOM QUILT ALONG

Today, I officially announce that for the very 1st time ever, I've participated in BLOGGER'S BOM QUILT ALONG! It's organised by Jackie Kunkel of Canton Village Quilt Works.
All thanks to MILA who takes part too. For the past 2 days, I was busy in my sewing room. I'm proud to tell u that I've succeeded in making blocks for Sept, Oct & Nov... Mcm x caya.... hehehe...

Bravo Rosh! But no pic to share today as my card reader broke down... so need to buy a new one AGAIN lol!

If u r interested to get more info, go HERE

2 comments:

  1. wah.. bestnya.. tapi macam tak mampu nak join.. huhu.. ada warna tema tak kak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. masuk la Zila. Xde warna tema. Ikut suka kita nk guna kaler apa. Jom la. Sebln 1 block jer...

    ReplyDelete