ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boleh siap ke ni?

Adusss.... kecik-kecik cili api...
nampak je kecik
tapi.....
mencabarnye.....

Let me share a tale about this project
The fear to start the BIG project
caused this SMALL project.

I've to admit
it's my fault...
with zero experience...
I just used my common sense...
(hihihi... ingatkan blh siap dlm sehari
sungguh perasannya...)

See the outcome...
the unfinished project....
(blushing!)

Tara... the much awaited hp case...
still in process...
bahagian dlm....
sooo messy......

selepas dicantum...
ntah brape kali tetas benang....hihihi...

bahagian belakang...
an eyesore, kan?

dr sisi...
(sigh!)
the "terbengkalai" project...
abandoned for a while
I'm searching for the inspiration...
using machine
or
handmade jer?

My mistake....
the batting is too thick...
hard to sew lol!

What i really need now is EVERYTHING!
STRENGTH!
COURAGE!
DETERMINATION!
PASSION!
YEAH!
Yakin BOLEH!
ROSH BOLEH!
(macam nak pi perang lak!)

p.s. boleh siap ke ni?
pasti siap! sampai ke titisan peluh yang terakhir.....(grin:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment