ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Why "R"?

Thanks for understanding..
thanks for sharing...
thanks for the advice & knowledge..
I really need 'em all at this moment.

That's why I picked up an unfinished project
and sewed this simple hp case
(dh lama potong tp dok pikir nk jahit camne lama sgt)
It looks ok but I wasn't happy with the "R"
the fabric for "R" was fragile...
the end result.... torn... adusss...
so I tried buttons... tak cun ler pulak..
I tried hand embroidery.... hancus sbb x reti... hikss..
& at last I tore d upper side of "R"..
just look below...
an eyesore, kn?
but i'm not mad coz at least d rest is fine.
If you see d other side..

oh! i love it..
(korang x suka pon takper, janji R suka)
but i hate what i did to "R"..
WHY "R"? WHY "R"?
This hp case is specially for R..
R is not for ROSH
but for Kak Ros (NYKOLETT CURTAINS & SOFT FURNISHING)
(dh lama pikir nk buat ni tau utk kak Ros)

Err.. Kak Ros, if you see this, forgive me yer..
(sbb nk buat projek tergendala ni, tak dpt nk pos wallet yg siap tu.. huhuhu..)


p.s Any suggestion?

2 comments:

  1. Lah sayang nye..terkoyak ke.?..ambil felt materiaal and draw the letter r on it and handstitch back on to the torn R..mesti cun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye la kak Ros. masa nk terbalikkan x sangka pulak akn terkoyak.. idea felt tu terpikir gak. i'll try my best.

    ReplyDelete