ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ijan's Black & White

I promised my son, Ijan, that I'd make him a special pencil case.
3 requests from him....
It's black & white....
has 2 compartments...
and the ever popular "Monster Energy" on it!
(wokey!)

At last, it's ready.....
(kalau tak, setiap hari tak senang duduk sbb ada org tuntut janji...hikss!)
This is it!
(sempoi jer...)

Like other kids, he likes "Monster Energy".
That's why I bought a motorcycle sticker
& sewed it on the pencil case.
(ni koje org malas nk gunting kain....hahaha...)
The wording "Monster Energy"?
In the dustbin.... coz too small...
(rosak masa jahit.... lantak ler...tak kuasa I)

Let's see from above.....

errr... OK kot ..... hehehe...

p.s. Yg penting Ijan suke.... ahak! ahak!


No comments:

Post a Comment