ALL ABOUT CRAFTING!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR RAINA

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET RAINA..
Her belated birthday celebration was late but never mind... better late than never.. The story about it is HERE...

I have already given her readymade presents but since I was so busy, I managed to complete my handmade gift last night. Sorry ya Raina... it took me so long to complete the task.. Jgn mare yer...;D

So here it is...At last it's ready for the birthday gal...
Especially for dearest sweet lil gal named RAINA NABILA...

A felt pencil case jer... hehehe...

Gave the pencil case this evening. She's so over the moon... showed to a friend & came back asking me how much $$ if her friend wants to buy it... huh? Later... she decided... maybe it's better if I sew another pencil case as a birthday gift to the friend... hmmmm...
(tu baru tunjuk kat sorang ... kalau ramai... camne? Sanggup ambik order ker? ;P)

p.s. Speechless

1 comment:

  1. gebu-gebu gitu....anak-anak saya pun sama tapi tak sampai hatilak pula nak jual-jual ni

    ReplyDelete